What makes PHINMA Solar a valuable partner?
At present, the main hurdle for those interested in using solar equipment is the significant investment that comes along with it. To overcome this, PHINMA Solar has developed practical solutions that allow its clients to forego having to worry about the capital expenditure required to acquire a solar facility for their business.
PHINMA Solar gives its clients the ability to:
- Experience significant savings on the cost of their daytime energy requirements
- Choose from viable payment options for their solar equipment
- Reduce the carbon footprint of their business
- Earn green points through the use of renewable energy
- Maintain the warranties on their solarized roofs if these are provided by PHINMA-owned roofing specialist Union Galvasteel
Union Galvasteel will make your roof solar-ready!
In case there is a need to retro-fit any portion of your roof to make it safely able to support the additional weight of solar equipment, PHINMA-owned Union Galvasteel Corporation (UGC) can facilitate this with the cost thereof being advanced by it and gradually offset against the savings you enjoy from using solar-generated electricity for a period of 1 year after the said roofing works are completed.
UGC is one of the Philippines’ biggest and most-established suppliers of roofing solutions.
Since its inception in 1963, it has provided Filipinos with high quality galvanized/pre-painted steel roofing products, steel decking, building system components and insulated panes.
It has an extensive nationwide distribution network with roll-forming plants, warehouses and sales offices located in key cities throughout the country
If you allow PHINMA Solar to conduct a Technical Evaluation of your premises, our engineers will conduct a site visit (at no cost to you) and request for the following documents:
- Roof framing plan
- Purlin details
- Roof truss/rafter details
- Roof beam details
- Electrical single line diagram
- Historical electricity bills for the past 12 months